- DPF or anti-pollution warning lights illuminated on your dashboard?
- Your vehicle stuck in “limp home” safety mode?
- Poor acceleration and MPG?
It sounds like you have a problem with your diesel particulate filter (DPF).
But the good news is, there’s no need to pay for costly repairs or replacements. Our innovative cleaning process can restore your DPF so it looks, feels and works like new.
A diesel particulate filter (DPF) is:
- A filter that captures and stores excess soot
- Used to reduce emissions from diesel vehicles
- A part with limited capacity, which burns the soot to empty it’s contents
- Good for your vehicles, and the environment
You should have your DPF checked regularly, especially if you notice problems with your vehicle’s performance.
After cleaning your DPF, you’ll enjoy:
- Improved fuel economy
- Increased performance and horsepower
- Less downtime
- Fewer regenerations
- Lower maintenance costs
- Longer DPF life
Plus, you’ll save money on expensive repairs and replacements.
Trust us to service your DPF, and you’ll benefit from:
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Our expert team has 15 years of under-the-bonnet experience in the commercial motor trade. You’re in safe hands with us.
Rest assured that our cleaning removes the maximum possible amount of soot. We’re so confident in it, that we guarantee it.
We use pioneering equipment, state-ofthe-art technology and innovative methods to diagnose issues and carry out our work. Only the best for your commercial vehicle.
We’re passionate about delivering exceptional value. That’s why we offer the best price possible.
Our specialist technicians are experts in maintaining DPFs.
Whether you bring your vehicle to our workshop, or call us out to a location that suits you, we’ll get your vehicle back on the road and back to peak performance – quickly and affordably.
Our packages include:
Bronze service, starting from £99 + VAT
- DPF health check
- DPF pressure sensor validation
- Forced regeneration clean
- Post-diagnostics check
Silver service, starting from £199 + VAT
All of the above, plus:
- DPF diagnostics check and full emission test, according to MOT compliance
- Eolys (PAT) fluid level check
- DPF machine power clean
- 6-month warranty
Gold service, starting from £349 + VAT
All of the above, plus:
- Oil and filter change
- Full engine system flush
- DPF regeneration aid
- 12-month warranty
We can also add carbon cleaning to any of our service options.